Tuesday 28 February 2017

Assembly 2017

                                           Kahiktea Assembly
My stomach starts to twirl round with butterflies I was so nervous I tryed not to show it I picked up the microphone stumbling for words ah e i like that. But luckily Mr Gemmel pointed my in the right dierection so I said it I said ''We have been learning about the musical elements room eight will now demonstrate tempo fast and slow. I picked up my rockko I was tempted to play but I held on until Ameila dierected us Her hands went high then they went down and up down and up and down and up and into silence... Everyone clapped and cheered I felt proud that clapping always makes me smile here's an emoji so you can see what I looked like  😁
Thanks for reading 
Keira :)

No comments:

Post a Comment