Friday 1 December 2017

My Reflection Week 6 Term 4

My Reflection Week 6 Term 4
                               Maths
We did 25 maths questions I was the caller calling out the multiplication and division. I  found it quite easy. I could do each question answer in about three seconds or less I really enjoy doing this activity. I think we should do it more often.


                              Writing
We had to write an end of year piece of writing mine is called ‘’The girl who survived the desert walk’’ I tried to include as many gems as I could think of and I think I did paragraphs right.

                            Reading
I have started the tomorrow girls series and I think I will really like the series because it’s really hooked me in the first book only 26 pages in :) Thank you Mrs Bryant for suggesting this series to me :)

                       Passion Class

I think I might get my picture book finished I really want to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment