Friday 22 September 2017

My Reflection Week 8 Term 3

               My Reflection Week 8 Term 3
This week has been a very busy week because of production we have finished all of our four performances!. I think everyone did very well in our production and the best part about it EVERYONE had a role to play. I was sort of sad when we had to take down background but I still enjoyed it very much.

In Maths we have been learning about fractions I get more and more of an understanding each time we go down to the mat in groups for maths rotations. I have also been doing some fraction activities on Mathletics.

In Reading, I have read Dessert Diva by Carrie Bright. It was about this girl called Maddy and she ate heaps of desserts at least two or more of the school lunch menu and she wanted to be on a health kick diet and she wanted to be fit but she had a bit of trouble trying to eat just fruit and vegetables and some meat.

Thanks for taking the time to read my Week 8 Reflection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment