Friday 29 September 2017

My Reflection Week 10 Term 3

             My Reflection Week 10 Term 3
WOW!!!! I am flabbergasted it's the end of the term wow that flew past so quickly like a bird flying at full speed, was that a simile?. Wow, I think that was a simile or it might have been a cliche but either way that's what we have been learning about in Writing this week. Here is some of the story I started writing this week. It's called ''My Nightmare'' The polar bear was walking to me in slow motion with every step it took it was threating me. I began to sweat with fear and it fell of my chin into a puddle it was like I was crying but I wasn't. The Book Challenge right even though I have only read 31 books doesn't mean I still can't finish the challenge if I read a book a day I will probably able to finish it I am going to try read a book a day because I really want to complete it because last year I didn't so it would be great to do it this year. For Maths we have been doing decimals fractions and percentages there were three columns and we had to say the percentages and decimals and fractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment